ACDL 2020 Program ACDL-2020-Programme-Ver6.0
PyTorch can be installed with:
Ideally, you would run PyTorch from Jupyter:
Also, the “graphviz” python package is handy to investigate what is going on inside PyTorch:
As you know, ACDL 2020 is a hybrid event:
- in person for those who can come to Tuscany, and
- online for those who want to attend virtually.
The online lectures and tutorials (e.g., live presentations or recorded ones) will be made possible.
In the next days, the ACDL 2020 virtual participants will receive the link and the password.
See you (in 3D or 2D) soon!
Remember: you need to book your accommodation (in Full Board) at the course venue and pay the amount directly to the Certosa di Pontignano. Here the
Social activities: Visit of the Certosa di Pontignano, Tour in the Tuscan Countryside and Wine Tasting.
- Guided tour of the Certosa di Pontignano, guided visit to the famous Certosa Chapel (called the Sistine Chapel of Siena).
- Guided tour in the Tuscan Countryside: walk from Certosa di Pontignano to Osservanza Basilica 6.6 Km (4.1mi) 1h 23 minutes (one way).
- Wine Tasting of Tuscan Wines (e.g., Chianti Classico, Chianti Classico Riserva, Chianti Classico Gran Selezione, Brunello di Montalcino, Vernaccia di San Gimignano) produced in Siena, in general, and in the surroundings of the Certosa di Pontignano, in particular.