Participants will be accommodated in the Certosa di Pontignano, which is also the venue of the Advanced Course, where rooms and apartments (the ancient cells) are available. Rooms will be assigned as availability permits: the most charming rooms tend to be booked fast and it is recommended that prospective participants enrol early to help ensure the best accommodation.
To book your accommodation please complete the booking form and return it by email by July 10.
The Certosa di Pontignano is located about 8 km (5 mi) outside of the walls of the old town Siena. A city bus runs regularly and stops at the Certosa di Pontignano: local taxis are also available.
Meals for the participants will be served in the fascinating rooms of the Certosa di Pontignano. Please contact us in advance if you have specific requests or special dietary requirements: we can place a request but it cannot be guaranteed that all special needs can be met.
Guests are not permitted to attend the sessions or discussion groups but they may participate at the meals at their own expenses. Details will be sent to confirmed participants. Guest participation is in any case dependent upon availability of accommodation and there will be extras charges for double or multiple occupancy and meals. If it is necessary for young children to accompany a participant, it is expected that they will not be disruptive to the scientific event. Please contact the Certosa di Pontignano (email@example.com) to ensure that adequate accommodation is available.
Accommodation: from July 12 (check-in) to July 18 (check-out) at Certosa di Pontignano (the course venue)
Meals: from the dinner of July 12 to the breakfast of July 18
- From Pisa Int. Airport To Course Location (Certosa di Pontignano):
departure: July 12, 18:00
- From Course Location (Certosa di Pontignano) To Pisa Int. Airport:
departure: July 18, 8:30AM
|Accommodation, Meals at the Certosa di Pontignano and Transfer (Pisa Airport – Certosa di Pontignano)|
|Single Room rate, full board*||€ 650|
|Spot in Double room rate occupancy**, full board*||€ 595|
|Spot in Apartment (the ancient cells) of 4 places**, full board*||€ 645|
|Spot in Apartment (the ancient cells) of 6 places**, full board*||€ 595|
* The price in Full board included: The meals from the dinner of July 12 to breakfast of July 18, Transfert from Pisa Airport To Certosa on July 12 at 18:00, Departure July 18 at 8:30 AM From Certosa to Pisa Airport, Transfert to Siena and Social Tour with a guide and dinner in One of the Contrada of Palio di Siena on 17 of July.
** Rooms and apartment will be shared with one participant of the same sex assigned by Certosa di Pontignano. Two or more participants wishing share the same room may place their request at the time of application and payment.
- Form for accommodation, all meals (all breakfasts, lunches, dinners), and transfer (from/to Pisa International Airport in the reported dates/hours): ACDL2020-accommodation-form To book your accommodation please complete the booking form and return it by email by July 10.
- person: Dr. Lorenzo Pasquinuzzi
- address: Località Pontignano, 5 – 53019, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena) – Tuscany – Italy
- phone: +39-0577-1521104
- fax: +39-0577-1521098
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: https://www.lacertosadipontignano.com/en/certosa/certosa.php