- address: Località Pontignano, 5 – 53019, Castelnuovo Berardenga (Siena) – Tuscany – Italy
- phone: +39-0577-1521104
- fax: +39-0577-1521098
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- web: https://www.lacertosadipontignano.com/en/index.php
- gps: latitude: N 43° 22′ 7.972″ – longitude: E 11° 21′ 35.177″
Most participants find it convenient flying into Pisa or Florence.
- From Pisa Airport: Regular trains travel hourly from inside Pisa International Airport -where many low-cost airlines land- to the Siena railway station with a change in Empoli. Travel takes approximately 100 minutes.
- From Florence Airport: A convenient Shuttle Bus covers the short distance to the Firenze Central (Santa Maria Novella) railway station, where trains to Siena travel daily on a hourly basis and travel time is approximately 80 minutes. Taxi vans are also available in Florence and sharing a van with other participants might be the easiest way to reach the Certosa di Pontignano: you may use the ACDL online board to connect with participants arriving at the same time (available to registered participants only) and share a van.
Alternatively, buses to Siena are also available from Florence.
By Automobile: Siena is located about 60 km (37,3 mi) south of Florence, about 120 km (74,5 mi) from Pisa and about 230 km (142,9 mi) from Rome. The Certosa di Pontignano is approximately 8 km (5 mi) from the walls of the old city of Siena.